7.06.2011

the past is like an anchor...

have you ever just had one of those really really REALLY bad days? feeling bad about yourself? when you realize you have a lotta problems and you've really messed up a few times too many? your self esteem lower than low? when you feel like you're so caught up in routine with life that you'll never be able to change your old ways?

well, the truth you need to listen to comes in two simple words.

LET GO. LET GOD.


you see, there's really nothing better. God promises us the best possible life we could dream of if we only would just let go. hand over your struggles, He promises to sooth your worries. hand over your pain, He's there for you. hand over your life, and He'll make it better than you could ever imagine. He'll be there for you when the road gets bumpy, and He'll be there watching over you in your brightest moments. you don't need to worry about your imperfections, bad habits, ugly past. He loves you and wants you to be His Child no matter what. you just need to focus on living each moment to honor Him. God promises to help you in ways you could never dream of if you just lay your life in His Mighty Hands. handing your past over to God is the greatest decision you could ever make.

so when you find yourself struggling, you just need to let go, and let God. even if you've already committed your life to Christ just like I have, you can still let everything go into God's hands because He knows we all stumble. just let go of it all. you'll feel so much better if you just give it all to God.

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. You are SO right! And I love that picture, it's so creative. I've seen it before, I don't know where... but I'm going to put it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. It is so gorgeous and so true. I absolutely love the photo. Saving it and adding it to my desktop now :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.