7.09.2011

amazingly fantabulous giveaway, plus my bucket list!

okay people. so Polka Dot at {life is too short not to} wear red shoes is having a really amazingly awesome giveaway. so you should seriously enter it. it's got some super sweet prizes. yes, i mean SUPER sweet. so you should go and enter 'the bucket list giveaway.' :)



since it's called 'the bucket list giveaway,' Polka Dot is encouraging everybody to share their own personal bucket list (or rather, list-of-things-you-wanna-do-before-you-die) on their blog. so here goes!

sophie's bucket list.
(in no particular order, in case you were wondering, which i'm sure you weren't but who cares!)

--graduate from high school. i'll be able to cross that off in a few years. ;) 
--graduate from college and become an occupational therapist.
--get married to an amazing guy. 
--raise a family of my own.
--travel ALL around europe. i'm kinda obsessed. ;)
--on a separate trip, stay a month with my best friend in germany.
--go see the beautifully gorgeous grand canyon. 
--fly in an airplane. (uhm, i know its kinda definitely required to be able to do some of the things on my list above... hahaha. i'm probably one of the only people ever who hasn't ridden on an airplane. oh well.)
--get a super legit camera.
--visit New York City. (nope, haven't been there either!)
--go on a cruise.
--get an iPhone. (bahaha, that is kinda really weird for a bucket list...)
--reach 200 followers. even though that is probably a million lightyears away.
--go to a major league baseball game. 
--take a trip on a train!
--stand on the Eiffel Tower.
--live life to the fullest each and every day.
well there you have it. i will probably eventually think of a lot more things that i'd like to do throughout the years. but anyway, i hope you enter the amazing giveaway {here} and i would love to hear about the bucket list of your own! :) have a lovely Saturday!

Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I haven't ridden on an airplane either. That's definitely on my bucket list, too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do a lot of the same things that you want to do, including travelling all around Europe, getting married to an amazing guy, raising a family, and go to New York City. :)

    Hmmm...I have ridden on an airplane, actually, make that many airplanes! LOL. I had my first plane ride when I was a week old! It's fun riding in planes, although it gets old after a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. I haven't ridden on an airplane either. Hehe ;)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT list!

    Thanks for your comment! I'd love to guest post for you :) thanks for thinking of me :) just send me an email when you get the chance :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.