Sometimes in life we can take something we love for granted or something we just live with, we take for granted too.
I find that every so often I need to stop and pause, and just meditate on what I have.
I have....
Brothers. For those who have brothers you'll understand that often they can be very annoying! But they're going to stick with you and can be very sweet!
Sisters.
I have 5 sisters and sometimes they can drive you nuts, but they're always there to make you laugh and give you advice.
Cameras.
I try so hard not to take my camera for granted.
Think about it, what would this world be like without them?
Darker, bland and flavorless.
Music.
There are no words to describe the love for music I have.
Music brings color to a dismal world.
It brings you hope.
Trees.
I don't really go around a hug trees or anything.
But seriously trees are awesome!
They supply shade and are very pretty!
Plus they can give you fruit and what not.
Nails!
Without nails how are you suppose to open jars and things like that?
Weddings.
Weddings, are beautiful. I love both of these dresses!
Gorgeous!
Books.
I can not imagine a world without books.
It would be dreadful!
And last but not least, hugs.
The world is a little nicer with hugs around.
Thank you so much Sophie for asking me to guest post today! Hope you all enjoyed!
Hi! I'm Abby! I'm a blogger, a sister, an aunt, a music lover, a homeschooler, a Christian girl, the 5th child in
a family of 10, a coffee lover, and last but not least! a chocolate lover!! Feel free to check out my blog at...Click here









No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.