7.20.2011

Simply Me - {A guest post by Samantha}

Hi there,
My name is Samantha :)
I am here to do a quest post on Sophie's lovely blog.

I really have nothing very interesting to write about but since people fine ME interesting.
Why not blog about myself.


Thats not self centered at ALL!
( a little note, i can be a tad sarcastic at times )

Photobucket

Anywhozels, I am a recent homeschool graduate :D Yippee! I at the moment reside in the lovely (sometimes humid) Sunshine State. I live in a pretty awesome house with my wonderful mum, pop, and older sis. Oh and also my main subject of humor, our pup Jaxson.

My blog "Simply Samantha' is about just being myself. I post or write about anything I find interesting. I'm just being simply me,
I'm not trying to be anyone but myself and who God created me to be.

I may look like a girly girl (and act like one when i find an AMAZINGLY cute outfit), but I adore sports. Football and NASCAR are my sports.

So yes, i love sports. I love them so much I actually am seeking a career in the field of Sports Communication and Public Relations when I head of to college. Pretty neat hun?!


Ok. ENOUGH sports talk.
Lets talk about some of the things I like.


  • I LOVE vintage items. Anything from the 1940's - 1950's i love :D
  • I have a very big range of music tastes. I love just about everything but hard rap and rock. I have noticed though that I love music from across the pond. I ADORE the Beatles, Adele, and Coldplay. England just seems to produce good music artists ;)
  • I've recently become a big BOOK nut. I have to be reading something. If i can't get a hold of a book from the library I will re-read something that is available or something from my bookshelf.
  • I love comfort food. Mine is French Fries, frozen yogurt, smoothies, shrimp, and pretzel m&m's
  • My favorite movie is "Ferris Bullers Day Off", but i love A LOT of other movies too :)
  • During my senior year I actually stopped going to youth group so I could serve the Lord by teaching 5-7 year olds, you can read why here..

Well, I hope I didn't bore you with myself ;)
But if you'd like to know more about me or what I'm up to you can check out my blog here -

www.justsimplysamantha.blogspot.com


I'm also here too -
twitter
pinterest
goodreads
blog facebook page


Thanks Megan for letting my post on your blog! Your the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.