My name is Bree, and my blog is He Designs My Life.
When Sophie asked me to guest post, and told me I could post about whatever I wanted, I was a bit stumped - what would I write about? There are so many topics out there, and my range of interests is large. After much thought, I remember that several bloggers had been writing up bucket lists, and I thought I would write my own. So, without further adieu, I present to you, my bucket list.
(NOTE: These are in no particular order)
- Finish my book, Forever Your Destiny.
- Buy a Nikon D3000.
- Get married and have several children.
- Reach 1,000 followers on my blog (I've got a long way to go - want to help me? :D)
Get on pointe- Visit France.
- Have a successful blog design business (make this happen!)
Sew a regency-era gown- Go to Narnia.
- Read all of C.S. Lewis' books.
- Learn French.
- Design my own clothing line.
Finish a never-ending Monopoly game.- Finish being homeschooled through high-school.
- Have an Etsy shop.
About the author:
A writer, graphic-designer, fashion lover, dancer, and photographer in her spare time, Bree Holloway has so many passions she can't decide which is her favorite. But you know what? That's okay. All she wants to do is glorify God, her Savior, in everything she does here on earth. And who knows? Maybe one day she'll be a writing, graphic-designing, fashion-loving, photographing dancer.
I lvoe the number 2.! I have one! ♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete