1.) I don't have like any homework tonight. A few questions on my biology study guide left, but that's it. Case in point: I'M PUMPED. :) That also explains why I'm blogging right now! ;)
2.) I really want a pair of Converse... I don't know why. I think they're just... cool.
3.) Recently I've been loving Pandora radio. I have it as an app on my iTouch and it's amazing. I love listening to new music and discovering new artists. Best thing ever!
4.) ModCloth. It's a clothing website. It has like vintage clothing... AND I LOVE IT. Ohmygoodness. I mean, what girl doesn't drool over dresses like this..?
Now I'm not saying these are all perfectly modest (to be honest I think they're really short!) but I still think they're cute! :) Besides the whole being-too-short thing, another problem is the price... those dresses are expensive! Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?! :P
5.) Just Dance 2 is an amazing game for Wii. I recommend it to ANYONE! haha. I seriously spent a good chunk of time this weekend just dancin' away with my brother! :P And it actually sort of gives you a decent amount of exercise! (It definitely gets your blood pumping!) Such fun, such fun! :)
Hope you didn't die from my miscellaneous randomosities. :) Happy Monday, my friends!




hehe. i love random posts! :)
ReplyDelete1. lucky duck. i have a bunch :P
2. i own 2 pairs - red and pink. and i love them!
3. i don't listen to the radio a lot, but when i do, i listen to klove.
4. i really like the 3rd dress! if it was a wee bit longer and had straps, it would be perfect!
5. so i've heard! i need to check it out :)
blessings,
anna :)
We just got Just Dance 2 a few days ago. I love it! I think it's the funnest game for the wii- other than Mario Kart. ;)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely am in love with the second dress. *drool*
And Converse...are amazing! I have a white pair (weird, right?), I want to buy every color! Haha!
Great post! I was happy when I saw a post from you. :)
-Danielle
I love your 'miscellanys'. :) I should get Pandora on my iTouch..looked at it before. But now I have to find it. :)
ReplyDeleteThose dresses are scrumptious! My fave is definitely number 1. Yes, modesty and price are definitely an issue these days..*sigh*
Blessings!
~Lulu Maggie~
Considering I agreed with you on every single thing here I needed to comment. :)
ReplyDelete1) NO Homework is da bomb! I don't have any either. :) Although it leaves me feeling a little lost...
2) I LOVE Converse!!!!! I have 3 pairs and I wear them almost everyday
3) I <3 Pandora... I haven't gone on there in forever... but now I want to! :)
4) Those dresses are super cute :)
5) Just Dance is AH-mazing!!! I don't have a Wii but my best friend does and she got Just Dance 2 for Christmas... Its my favorite thing...ever. It makes me want a Wii....
Have a lovely Monday! (With no Homework! ;) )
I got my first pair of Converse with my Christmas money. They soon became my favorite pair of shoes. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat first polka-dot dress is adorable! <3
I love the Just Dance wii games! I don't own them...but a couple of my friends do. So fun!
Katie
Hey Sophie!
ReplyDeleteI love Pandora too! =D ...and that is so not fair that you don't have any homework...
I noticed that you are following my photography blog. Due to all the spam comments and weird sites linking to my photography blog, I've moved it. You find my new photography blog at photographybyemilygrace.blogspot.com.
Have a great day and God bless!
In Christ,
Emily Grace
Wow! I love your blog design. Where'd you your design??
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Trinity
I'm really wanting a pair of converse right now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who loves ModCloth! :) It's so amazing! And Pandora is my absolute favorite radio thing to listen to! Haha! And Just Dance is super fun! Im pretty sure i've played both 1 and 2! I love youre blog, and im following now! Eep!
ReplyDeleteConverse and Pandora are both totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteWe are a group of teenage girls that started or own a free, Christian, girls emag called Inspired by Him. Our mission is currently reaching out to girls ages 8-18. We were wondering if you would like to blog about us, we would really appriciate that. And if you would like to subscribe to our magazine, we would love that too! If you want to check out our website, go to : www.inspiredbyhimmag.weebly.com
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Olivia, Julia, Brianna, Ruthy, Micah, Michelle, Jamey, and Megan