12.29.2010

Way too late for a Christmas post...

Hello my dear girlies! I hope your Christmas was fantabulous, as was mine. I know it's probably too late now to be posting about Christmas, but anywho, I have some pictures I'd like to share with you. :) 

Here's a few things that I got this Christmas...
An iPod dock...

An ADORABLE sparkly tank top... looks way cuter in person. 

Two awesome books... both by Hayley DiMarco.
(Haha, please don't be alarmed at the title "Stupid Parents"... it was given to me by my own parents, it's just a funny book. :) 

Some giftcards.. American Eagle and iTunes. 

Some facial self-tanning lotion. I've wanted it for the longest time. :D

ANNND, our family present was...

YEP, it's a Wii! And we all love it. So to go along with the new Wii, we got some...
Wii games. :) 
(Dance on Broadway has to be my favorite game here!) 

This lovely ornament I got...

And here's my EPIC gingerbread house I made. Yes, on the side, those are pure sparkles. And every other side too (besides the front of the house) is COATED in sparkles. :D 

And here's some delicious caramel corn my mom made just yesterday. I'm munching on it right now!

Mmm. MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I hope it was filled with love, family, blessings, and of course, Jesus. :) 
Sophie

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hey guess what I got? Some of the things were: God's Girl (by Hayley DiMarco) and an iPod dock! For my iPod touch. :)

    You got a lot of the stuff I got. :)

    I love Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ginger bread house. I will have to try the glitter next year. I love your blog and think it is SO adorable. I love your font! Would you mind telling me where you found it? Keep up the great work. God bless you sweet girl:) Merry Late Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! We do match! ;)
    Looks like you had a great Christmas!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good you had a wonderful Christmas! I did too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.