12.29.2010

Be inspired.

(My bloggy friend, Bleah Briann, posted this on her blog a few days ago. I found it very inspiring, and decided to share it with any of you who haven't seen it already. :) 

Sophie

10 comments:

  1. That's cool!! Another one I like is, "In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." Not sure who it's by, but still! Sometimes people call me weird, and it used to bother me, but now I just say thanks! After all, aren't we born (created) to stand out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! thanks for sharing ;)

    with love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. definetly Talia! an thanks for sharing it Sofie. It's pretty coolio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie!! I noticed that you followed me on my blog! Thanks SO much! I have been having tons of trouble with my url so I had to start over..:(
    Please, if you wouldn't mind, re-follow me on this url: http://daniellespaperheart.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I really like it!

    ~Katie

    http://grammargirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is embarrassing, but this quote gave me goosebumps! haha i don't know if it's the quote or that i just used to be obsessed with the movie. either way though, i love this blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sophie! I have given you an award. :)
    You can pick it up at my blog:
    http://daniellespaperheart.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-is-good.html
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I've just started follwing your blog, and it's very cute! Love it!

    This is too true. Too often girls feel they much "conform" to society's standards, when really all they need to be is themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.