12.23.2010

I've been tagged! Twice!

Why yes, I've been tagged!

Here's a Christmas tag from Miranda! :)

What is your one favorite dish to see on the table at Christmas dinner? 
Hmmm.. well I love everything, really...

Do you have a Nativity scene or a creche? How many pieces does it have?
We actually have like 2 or 3 of them! :D I'm not sure how many pieces each. 8 or 9? 

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Definitely Elf. Hands down. :) I love that movie!!!

If you and your family could spend this Christmas in another country, where would you go? 
Probably Paris, France. Because it seems so... elegant! :) Or Rome, Italy.. that would be cool too!

Does your grandmother usually knit you something for Christmas, or does she give you something different -- say, a Wii?
Well sometimes my one grandma knits me mittens or a hat, but she gives me other gifts too! :)

Have you ever gone out of the house wearing a reindeer headband? What about a Santa hat?
Uhmmm... no? Haha, I've worn Santa hats for Christmas parties though. :)

Do you usually make or buy your Christmas gifts?
A little of both.... depends on the person! 

When do you set up your Christmas decorations? When do you take them down? 
Probably right after Thanksgiving! Haha we really really really love Christmas over here at my house... :) And we take them down.. probably.. end of January? Or a little longer? I can't even remember! 

What kind of activities does your church usually have at Christmas?
We have Christmas Eve services... and usually they have a children's Christmas play.. but they didn't this year! :(

Did you ever believe in Santa Claus as a child? 
Nope!

What Gospel gives your favorite account of the Christmas story? 
All of them! :)

Have you ever acted in a Christmas pageant? What part did you play? 
No, I haven't..

Do you buy Christmas presents for your pets?
Nope, I don't... I don't think I could stuff my large chocolate lab into an itchy Christmas sweater.... ;)

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
I like that on Christmas Eve, we always, always, always go to my grandparents' house after the Christmas Eve service at church, and we eat a great meal with my family (usually something pretty simple... the extravagant meal is saved for Christmas Day!) and then we all head to the living room and open presents. :) 

I tag....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of those fun iPod tags... tagged by Katie! Thanks girl! :)


"I'm Not Who I Was"
Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question push the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Tag 20 Friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have fun!

Questions:
1. If someone says "are you okay" you say?
"Listen Up" by Brandon Heath (haha that sounds mean!)

2. What would best describe your personality?
"Angels We Have Heard on High" by Glee (hahaha!)

3. How would you describe yourself?
"Soldiers" by Out of Eden (uh?!)


4. What do you like in a guy/ girl?
"Gimme That Funk" by Group 1 Crew. Lol. :)

5. How do you feel today?
"Here in This Moment" by Beckah Shae

6. What is your life's purpose?
"Your Love is A Song" by Switchfoot

7. What's your motto?
"Refine Me" by Ayeisha Woods 

8. What do your friends think of you?
"Loving a Person" by Sara Groves

9. What do your parents think of you?
"Hanging On" by Britt Nicole 

10. What do you think about very often?
"Nothing Left to Show" by Hawk Nelson

11. What is 2 + 2?
"Breathe" by B. Reith (uh, weird! haha.)

12. What do you think of your best friend?
"Steady Now" by Brandon Heath

13. What do you think of the person you like?
"What You've Done to Me" by Needtobreathe

14. What is your life story?
"Breakthrough" by Nate Sallie :)

15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Streets of Gold" by Needtobreathe" (hahaha I don't think I want to be a street. But oh well. :)

16. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"This Love" by Maroon 5!! 

17. What will you do at your wedding?
"Alone" by Glee (oh I hope not!)

18. What will they play at your funeral?
"Umbrella Beach" by Owl City (haha that's quite funny.)

19. What is your hobby/ interest?
"You Decide" by Brandon Heath (Well what do you think my hobby is, you decide! ;) 

20. What is your biggest fear?
"Sing for Me" by Krystal Meyers (Hey, that's not true.. I love singing! :)

21. What is your biggest secret?
"Fall to Pieces" by Krystal Meyers

22. What do you want right now?
"In Better Hands" by Natalie Grant

23. What do you think of your friends?
"The Sun" by Maroon 5

24. What is the one thing you regret?
"People Watching" by Jack Johnson (haha!)

25. What makes you laugh?
"Secret" by Maroon 5 (uh..no!)

26. What makes you cry?
"Shackles" by Mandisa (Why yes, being in shackles would make me cry!)

27. Will you ever get married?
"Let Go of Me" by Nate Sallie

28. What scares you the most?
"It's Going to Be Alright" by Sara Groves (how ironic..!)

29. Does anyone like you?
"I Can Believe" by Nicole C. Mullen (Well is that a yes? :)

30. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"He is With You" by Mandisa

31. What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
"Feel it Inside" by Carried Away.. Well Katie, uh, feel it inside? Those are your organs! :P bahaha.

32. What will you name this note?
"I'm Not Who I Was" by Brandon Heath :)

I tag.... 
ABSOLUTELY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS. So yeah, do it. :)

P.S. If you decide to do this, comment on this post! I want to read yours! :)

Well I think that's officially the world's longest blog post... I applaud you if you made it all the way to the end! :) Sorry if I bored you to death...! But I hope every single one of you has a blessed Christmas and a lovely New Year! :) 

Sophie

7 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me! i'll post it sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the tag! I will do it soon! LOVE YA.

    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the exact same tradition on Christmas Eve! Go figure! Haha! ;)

    Ohh my gosh! I laughed out loud when I read question 31! My sister's like, "What are you laughing at??" Hahaha! Thanks for doing the tag by the way. :)

    Merry Christmas! Blessings! :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so coolio! (sorry for the lame word. lol) i LOVE Elf too! But probably not my fav. and i will SO do this. But not right now. i gotta help my lil' sister wrap her presents. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie u don't have to post this but since i'm not making this a blog post, here are my answers!!! :)

    1. If someone says "this you okay" you say?
    Santa Claus (Apologetix)
    2. What would best describe your personality?
    Nothing But the Blood (Seventh Day Slumber)
    3. How would you describe yourself?
    Bone Digger (Apologetix)
    4. What do you like in a guy/ girl?
    Love is Here (Tenth Avenue North)
    5. How do you feel today?
    Clouds (After Edmund)
    6. What is your life's purpose?
    SEE (Steven Curtis Chapman)
    7. What's your motto?
    Crazy Little King God Loves (Apologetix)
    8. What do your friends think of you?
    Loud ‘N’ Clear – [TruDog ‘10] (TobyMac)
    9. What do your parents think of you?
    Oxygen (Bringing Me to Life) (Building 429)
    10. What do you think about very often?
    Love Travels (Ceili Rain)
    11. What is 2 + 2?
    Diverse City (TobyMac)
    12. What do you think of your best friend?
    All Along (Remedy Drive)
    13. What do you think of the person you like?
    I Fade Away (Pillar)
    14. What is your life story?
    Showstopper (TobyMac)
    15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    Only A Man (Jonny Lang)
    16. What do you think when you see the person you like?
    Changed Forever (TobyMac Feat. Nirva Ready)
    17. What will you do at your wedding?
    Breakdown (Group 1 Crew)
    18. What will they play at your funeral?
    Let Go (Natalie Grant)
    19. What is your hobby/ interest?
    World That Breaks (Britt Nicole)
    20. What is your biggest fear?
    One World (TobyMac Feat. Siti Monroe)
    21. What is your biggest secret?
    Invisible God (not me!!!) (Andrew Peterson)
    22. What do you want right now?
    Thankful (Jonny Lang)
    23. What do you think of your friends?
    Listening After Midnight (Apologetix)
    24. What is the one thing you regret?
    Genny 22 (Apologetix)
    25. What makes you laugh?
    Getaway Car (TobyMac)
    26. What makes you cry?
    On My Feet Again (Jonny Lang)
    27. Will you ever get married?
    Not Afraid (Stephanie Smith)
    28. What scares you the most?
    Get Found Tonight (Apologetix)
    29. Does anyone like you?
    Empty (Building 429)
    30. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
    Jungle Gym (Jack Johnson Feat. G. Love)
    31. What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
    Captured (TobyMac)
    32. What will you name this note?
    After the World (Disciple)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tags! I did both of these. :)

    I LOVE your blog. Like, really, so much that I'm your newest follower. :) Just wondering - did your title come from Francesca Battistelli's 'Free to Be Me'? I love that song. :)

    Blessings!
    ~Lulu~
    movies4him.blogspot.com
    P.S. I'm trying to meet my goal of 50 followers by January 1st. I was wondering if you'd be interested in helping me get more followers {I only need 7 more} by following and/or spreading the word about my blog? I won't feel bad or be upset if you don't, after all I just got here. :) grin.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.