12.05.2010

Smile... and the amazing Jayme Dee!


^ Yeah, you should smile too. ;) ^


So I found this cute song.... I just really like it. It's from Glee. (Don't run away please. This song is actually decent! Please don't be scared off, JUST because it's from Glee.) Anyways, it's a cover of Charlie Chaplin's "Smile"... and I absolutely love it.... it's kinda a nice relaxation song...  take a listen right here. And it has good lyrics... :)

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by
If you Smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying
Smile- What's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.

That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile Even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky- You'll get by

That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying
Smile- What's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.


ANNNNNND, today I found a sweet new artist, her name is Jayme Dee (I love finding new music!). She is an amazingly good singer and also amazingly gorgeous. She doesn't have any albums out yet, or at least what I know of, but she has a few recorded songs and lots of great YouTube covers. I really love her original song called Love Whiplash. It's catchy and fun.... listen to it here!



P.S. Does ANYONE know how to put YouTube videos on Blogger? Because it seems to me that you can only put videos from your own computer onto your blog. I feel extremely stupid for asking this question, but nonetheless, I want to know.

Have a lovely day my sweet blog friends. :)

Sophie

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie! Thanks for your comment :)
    Youtube videos (don't worry, you're not stupid at all, I had a hard time finding out too ;)) You just go to the video you want to link, click "Share" and then choose "Blogger". Hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the youtube videos...this is how I do it:
    Start from youtube. Click on your video and below it should be some share options. Click on Blogger and it'll open up a brand new post with the video in it. When you're writing your post it won't look like the video worked, but once you post it it's all good. :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie!
    Ooh, I'll have to listen to this Jayme girls music!
    Anyway -- to put YouTube music on your blog, going to the song on youtube would be a good start. :P When you're there, under the actual song screen you'll see "embed" or something like that. Click on it, and a code will come up -- copy and paste it into your post, and it will post!:)

    I hope you understood what I'm tring to say, I'm not the best at explaining things. I tryed to explain what an advent calender was to someone the other day... wow. I'm pretty sure they're still clueless!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! I'm new to this blog, so could anyone give me the official rules? i mean, i know the commen sense, but are there any like...special rules i should know about? before i really comment on your (awesome) post, i think i should know. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and Emii, don't worry! I'm the WORST at explaining things. I tried to explain Advent to my sister, but she just looked at me like I was an alien from outer space. lol!
    (oh! i hope i was allowed to say that!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips girls! Now I officially know how to upload YouTube videos. :)

    And Hannah, official rules for what? For commenting on my blog? Feel free to say whatever you'd like, but just keep it clean (no horribly mean comments or swearing or anything..) but otherwise feel free to be yourself and speak your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.