11.26.2010

Fa la la la la, and all that jazz!

YESSSSS! It's finally, finally, FINALLY Christmas season...... Mhm, right after Thanksgiving is over, that's officially the start of the Christmas season for me. (Even though I still have 2 more Thanksgiving dinners left! Funny, I know. But as soon as Thanksgiving day is officially over, Christmas is officially in business.) Haha. Call me crazy, but I put all my Christmas music on my iPod last night, and I'm loving it! There's also a sweet Christmas song by Christian artist Dave Barnes that is FREE on iTunes! It's called "A Very Merry Christmas" and anybody who likes free music should go and download it! Quick, before it's too late! ;)

As everyone knows, it's Black Friday. I know it's super uber duper crazy and busy, but I WISH I could've gone.... did any of you get any smashing good deals? :D

As far as snow goes, we have about 8 inches of the white fluff, and it's so nice. Not enough snow to cancel school though. :( Here up north, it has to snow A LOT more than that for stuff to be cancelled. Sweet.

I took some pictures for ya. ;) And does anyone know how to make your blog post area bigger? Like to allow larger pictures? Because mine cannot fit very large pictures, and it makes me sad! So does anybody know anyone that does that for free?

A lovely outdoor scene. SNOW! :)
Furry boots and skinny jeans=LOVE. :)

My dog, Fern... isn't she adorable?

Have a lovely post-Thanksgiving weekend, girls! :)
Sophie

8 comments:

  1. We went Black Friday shopping! :D I only spent $20 and was so proud of myself! ;) lol But I got a super cute dress and some matching hair clippies.
    My sister on the other needed some new sweaters and ended up saving over $100! Sweet!
    About the snow...I live near the south and they've let out school before when only about an inch or so of snow is on the ground! Ha! ;)
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas!

    Katie

    P.S. LOVE your boots in the second picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah I know... last year took me so long to get in the spirit, it was Christmas eve before I got in the spirit. Now I'm just SOOOO read! :)
    Great post! Keep up the great work girl!

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I LOVE snow! <3 For Black Friday we got a flat screen TV and I got some fuzzy PJ pants! We also got a sewing machine...now I just have to learn how it works.
    Your boots are adorable and your dog is super duper cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    --Danielle--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Also! About your post space, you can change it but because of you blogger template size it will go over the background, if that makes any sense. If you get a bigger template were there is more white space for posting I can let you know how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoop, whoop! i'm totally jazzed about Christmas as well! and we didn't go shopping (thankfully) but we already have present ideas in mind! :)

    blessings!
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Sophie, I love the pictures! And yes, I am ready to fa la la! LOL! :D :) I didn't go shopping today, but my family DID decorate our house for CHRISTmas! CHA CHING! I loooove doing that. anyway Merry CHRISTmas and happy holy-days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I am so excited that it is the time for Christmas. I still find it so strange that you celebrate with a white christmas and here in Australia it's hot and sunny!

    Great blog you have here, i will be sure to follow.

    Much love,

    K xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sophie! Here is the link to the grey cardigan: http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=54326
    It *is* super cute, but kind of pricey.
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.