10.15.2010

Friday Favorites!

Oh my goodness! My last post was October 2nd?! Where has the time gone?! WHOA. I've been super busy with school, homework, show choir, and just plain life. To make a long story short, I haven't had time to sit down and write a quality post. I haven't in a LONG time. Anyways, I'm going to list a few of my Friday Favorites! (Inspired by Samantha! ;)


1.) EspaƱol de clase! ¡Es divertido! (Oh I know, I know... it's a Friday, I shouldn't be excited about Spanish class. But it's so fun I just had to mention it! :D)

2.) Cool socks. Because? Because they are cool. I want these!!!

3.) My iPod touch. ;) Pretty self explanatory if I do say so myself.. haha.


4.) Dove Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena body spray. This stuff smells AMAZING. I love it. And the best part was, it was only about $3.50 at Target. Yay for good deals! :D
5.) YOU. {Insert picture of yourself here...} Go ahead, read it again. Yes, you are my Friday Favorite. It doesn't matter who you are. I like you. :) You're special and unique and fabulous! God loves you!!! :) 

Well there you have it! Five of my favorite things! Have a stupendous Friday evening everybody! Enjoy your weekend!
Sophie

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.