Well, the lovely Miranda has tagged me! What a wonderful surprise, eh?! :) Let's get to it!
{stores}
Charlotte Russe or Forever 21? That's hard, but Forever 21.
American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle.
Hollister Co. or Abercrombie and Fitch? Hollister Co.
Costco or Sam's Club? Costco.
Bath and Body Works or Yankee Candle? Bath and Body Works!
TJ Maxx or Marshall's? TJ Maxx.
{food}
Fast food meals or meals at home? Uhm, I love BOTH! :)
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
Coffee or hot chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate.
Tomatoes or avocado? Tomatoes.
Cake or ice cream? That's tough. Gotta go with BOTH!
Yams or potatoes? Potatoes all the way.
Peas or beans? Peas!
Peaches or pears? Peaches.
Watermelon or pineapple? Watermelon! YUM!
Lemons or limes? Lemons. Delish!
Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pumpkin.
{school}
Are you in public school or homeschooled? Public school. I used to be homeschooled, though!
Science or math? They're equal!
Home ec. or health? Home ec.
English or history? English.
Art or new language? I really like both. But I've gotta say new language. Me gusta espaƱol. ;)
Pencil or pen? Pencil!
Wide or college ruled paper? Definitely college ruled.
Scissors or hole puncher? Scissors.
Glue stick or liquid glue? Glue stick--less messy that way! :)
{wardrobe}
Sandals or flip flops? Flip flopsssss. :)
Sneakers or boots? Sneakers. But I like my Ugg-ish boots in the winter.
Hoodie or sweater? Sweater! Wait, hoodie! No, I love both.
Cardigan or jacket? Another one that I love BOTH.
Graphic T or tank top? Graphic T.
{random}
Summer or winter? Summer. But I LOVE winter too.
Spring or fall? Fall.
Warm or cold? Warm!!
Lake or ocean? Lake. I've actually never been to the ocean.
Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
Black or white? BOTH! haha.
Light or dark? Light.
Movies or books? I can't decide!
Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings? Narnia!
Road to Avonlea series or Anne of Green Gables series? Anne of Green Gables.
Computer or TV? Computer.
iPod or MP3? iPod.
Are you usually organized and neat or just cluttered? Mostly cluttered. Haha. But I hate it that way, I wish I could be more organized!
Washing machine or dryer? Huh?! I dunno!
This looked likke such a fun tag!
ReplyDeleteI love Forever 21 too :) I love my uggish boots too in the winter :)
ReplyDeletethanks for tagging me! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sophie! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your blogger look! It's amazing :) I am inspired to do my blog after your's! Did you create the template/background yourself? Or did you get it somewhere? Any tips? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Danielle
COOL BLOG!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI luv this tag it looks like so much fun! :}
Ceanna
http://daydreamjournal2.blogspot.com