10.02.2010

On my iPod. Which is insanely amazing.

Oh my goodness. I can actually post blog posts from my iPod touch. I am doing that right now if you couldn't figure that one out...;) But yeah, I love my new iPod. It's super sweet. Haha this is an insanely lame post but I was just testing out my iPod to see if it was actually possible. Have a lovely day girls!

Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool!!! Btw- how do you get the html for a button on the sidebar? Basically how do you get a button so people can take one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I have an iPod Touch too but didn't know I could post from it! I'll have to check that out.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, cool blog!

    i follow now =D

    Ceanna
    http://daydreamjournal2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! How did you do that? I have an iTouch also so it would be awesome to post from it! (Since I am a blog-posting freak!)
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.