9.18.2010

This girl is a very happy girl.

AHHHHHHHH! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! My new fantastic blog design (from Chic Shoppe Designs) is in the process of getting installed! It's fabulous! I absolutely love it. And look at that awesome post signature at the bottom! But the best part is, it's not even finished yet! There's still a few more finishing touches. :) Thanks so much to my dear blog friend Kenzie! :D

Sophie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie! I am so glad you like it!! You are so sweet! And your welcome! ;) I can't wait til it's all done!! :)
    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog design!
    I saw that you were a follower on my blog :-), so I thought I would drop you a quick note inviting you to something fun! A blog party/giveaway just started on my blog, and I would love to invite you to join in! There are eight giveaways, all sponsored by private businesses and Etsy shops...so, there are a TON of chances to win! Hope to see you at the party!
    Have a great day,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.