Hello there, my lovelies!
Isn't this new design absolutely fabulous? I think so! :) I love Kenzie's designs! She's amazing!
Tonight was my high school's homecoming football game! It was super intense. It was a really close game, but the opposing team ended up winning. BUMMER. :( But it was really fun to hang out with my buddies and have a great time! Don't you just love friends? I do.
It's WEEKEND! Finally!!!! No school! And I don't have that much homework, and no tests to study for! YAY! Can you relate to my happiness? :D I'm loving it!!!
I love all 38 of my wonderful, super duper ah-maaaaazing followers. Love you girls! :) You're all super fantastic!
I got an iPod touch today! YIPPEEEEE! And it was brand-spankin'-new off of eBay, which means I also got a great deal on it. I'm happy. :)
I got an iPod touch today! YIPPEEEEE! And it was brand-spankin'-new off of eBay, which means I also got a great deal on it. I'm happy. :)
Well I'm gettin' a wee bit tired so I'm a-thinkin' I'm gonna go hit the hay. :) Have a good sleep my friends! Sweet dreams! ;)

Your new design looks great! =D
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I can't relate to your happiness because I've got lots of homework to do this weekend...which I probably should be doing now...
Congrats on your new iPod touch! =)
God Bless!
Sister in Christ,
Emily
love the design say can you help me with my font i did the amanda and kevin way but it is not working.
ReplyDeletethanks liz
Thanks so much, Sophie! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been having a fun time lately!
And Liz, I emailed you about it! :D haha!
Congrats on your itouch! I have one and I love it :)
ReplyDelete