Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry, I have an extremely boring life. I haven't blogged for a week!! I just don't have time to consistently blog anymore. Sighhhhhh.
I like lists. So here is a list!
What I've Been Doing While I'm NOT Blogging:
1.) School!
2.) Memorizing Spanish words.
3.) Studying for math tests.
4.) Homework, homework, homework.
5.) Facebook... (heyyy, how did that get in there? haha)
6.) Relaxing. In my spare 10 minutes. Haha.
7.) Hanging with friends (at school, of course!). And I have a new German friend, she's in my Spanish class! She's very nice and we are getting together tomorrow! Yay for new friends! :)
8.) Trying to get over my stupid cold. Cough cough. :(
9.) *Trying* to sleep. (Emphasis on the word trying)
10.) BLAH. BLAH. BLAH.
Great, there ya have it, a snippet of my horribly uninteresting life.
Can you girls please enlighten me with comments? I'm feeling so down about life. I need some encouragement! What keeps you going during this dreary school year?
Love you all! :)
Feel encouraged, Sophie! Life can feel so monotonous and boring at times...and school can get annoying too. But just focus on your goals and look at what you need to do to reach them. Don't look at life as boring...instead, remember to look at the little unique things that happen. A rainbow. A flower blooming in an odd spot. Or a pretty bird. I know all this sounds odd, but I really mean it. :-) Hope you have a blessed and not-to-boring day!
ReplyDelete