9.04.2010

I'm excited! Extremely excited!

Today, something extremely exciting happened to me!

Guess what it is???

No, I didn't win the lottery! 
No, I didn't get a brand new Mustang!
No, I'm not going on an all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas!

But.... it's better than that! :)

I won the blog design giveaway at All About Kenzie! I'm getting a free blog makeover from the Chic Shoppe Designs! Yippee! I LOVE her designs. Seriously! :)

The Chic Shoppe {Designs}
I can't wait! :) Yay!

Thanks SO much, Kenzie dear! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, super-exciting! Although I love your current design, too...Maybe now I can steal it;) Congrats, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I agree with Hannah, though -- your current design is super cute!

    You said you posted the blog button you made for me on your site but I don't see it...?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.