9.04.2010

TinyPic or Photobucket?

Soooo.... I don't have an account for either TinyPic OR Photobucket, and I think it would be very useful to have so I could add those little fun bits and pieces to my blog. I was wondering, which of the two accounts (TinyPic or Photobucket) do you have, and why do you like them/not like them. Which do you think is better? Pleaaaase let me know! And does anyone know if there is a way to keep your stuff private on those sites?

3 comments:

  1. Photobucket for sure. It's more popular and that's what I use... I'm not sure about TInyPic.
    On Photobucket no one can really find you if you just have a button or something small on there that you host. :) Anyways, does that help?

    Thanks for following me and for having my button on your blog. ;)

    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photobucket for sure!

    Here a tutorial to add the code to your blog button: http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html

    I hope it works for you, and thanks so much for my button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest Mejuba(www.mejuba.com), even though it is not one that you are considering right now. I like it because there is no limit to space, free, doesn't downsize images, and there are privacy settings.
    Hope this helps!
    Sister in Christ,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.