I know, I know, I haven't done this in forever! I've been sooo busy! BUT, let's get on with this anyway! I'm so excited to introduce this week's blogger.
THIS WEEK,
THE FANTABULOUS BLOGGITY BLOGGER IS...
Abby from Ridiculousity Rambles!!!!
*round of applause!*
This girl is amazing! She writes inspiring, encouraging, and fun-to-read posts.
Her blog is fantastic and totally original! I do hope you go and visit! It's definitely worth your time.
Here's the Q & A session! :)
Q: Before we start, we want to get to know you a little! Give us 5 fun facts about yourself!
A: 1) I am deathly afraid of gold fish. (the food.)
2) I think the best kind of pictures are the crazy/goofy/silly ones.
3)This year one of my biggest goals is to learn how to be cool.
4) My life is super awesome because I have the greatest friends and family in the universe.
5) The church I go to is more fun than Disneyland.
Q: When did you start your fabulous blog?
A: I started Ridiculousity Rambles in late June of 2010, but I have been blogging for over a year on various blogs.
Q: Why did you start your blog?
A: I started blogging back around May 2009 because my friend made one and got me totally and completely hooked. We spent all of summer 2009 learning allllll about blog design and all that fun stuff. However, I started Ridiculousity Rambles because I want to write about something really meaningful, and I wanted to encourage other bloggers.
Q: What do you blog about?
A: The main focus of my blog is God. I talk a lot about my own relationship with Him, but I also try and encourage my awesome-sauce followers as well!
Q: Name three of your favorite blogs. (And their bloggers. Be sure to include a link to their blog, also.)
A: My top 3 favorite blogs are:
-Jessica Shae (www.jessicashaeblog.com.) I LOVE her photography and she is definitely and inspiration to me in so many ways!
-AmyB Photography (www.amybphotography.com) Amy is one of my fantabulous youth leaders and she is thee best photographer in the entire universe. For reals. Plus she is insanely hilarious and rocks at giving hugs. When I grow up, I do not want to be a fireman or a teacher. No, I want to be AmyB.
-David Day (www.davidjday.blogspot.com) David is one of my youth pastors and let me tell you, he rocks. Literally. Hopefully by hanging around him more I will achieve my goal of being cool because he is the coolest (after Amy. Wait no, I think they might tie.)
Q: Why do you enjoy blogging?
A: I like blogging because it gives me a chance to share my life with all those crazy blog stalkers out there. Justtttt kiddingggggg. I like blogging because I get to me really cool people, (like the wonderful Sophie!) and talk about Jesus with people all over the world. I really really really like talking about Jesus so I find it so stinkin' cool that I've been able to find so many awesome bloggers who share the same passion!
Q: Do you have a favorite topic to blog about?
A: Definitely Jesus. Buttttttttttttttttttttt, I also love to talk about blog design. I don't get to do it as much as I'd like to these days, but it's such a fun topic to write about!
Q: Do you have any pieces of advice to give to new bloggers?
A: I have 3 blogging rules:
One: Be yourself. There is NOTHING better than finding an original blog and YOU are the only one who can produce it.
Two: Don't get caught up in trying to get lots of followers or comments, because that's not what blogging is about.
Three: Have fun! If you follow rules one and two, blogging WILL be fun! Just enjoy the experience and rock your world with that coolio blog of yours!
RANDOM QUESTION!
Q: What is your favorite dessert?
A: Hmmm, that's a REALLY hard one. I have a sweet tooth, so I'll eat almost any dessert. But I'd have to say that apple pie rocks my socks. That's what I have for my birthday EVERY year and I don't think you can get any better than some yummy apples. (side note: I don't really like the crust, just the insides. Yup, I'm weird.)
----------------------------------
Sweetness! That was so much fun, don't you think? Thank you SO much for answering these questions, Abby!
I'm so happy we're bloggy friends!! :)

Yay! (: I'm glad we're friends now too! (:
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Loved reading it :)
ReplyDelete