9.01.2010

And the winners are...

I have the results of my teeny weeny mini giveaway!
I will show you how the winners were picked, and reveal the lucky people who won! :)

I wrote each entry on a little piece of paper!

I folded them up!

I put them all in this little purse!

Look inside! :)

I had my little sister choose 3 names!


So, after all my rambling...
are you ready to know the winners?
*Drum roll, please!*

The first winner is.....
Hannah from Hannah's Hangout!

The second winner is...
Melissa from Girls for God!

The third winner is...
Katie from Beauty Like A Kaleidoscope!

Congratulations to all the winners! :)
Your buttons will be posted in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...I think you got the wrong Katie. I think that I'm the only Katie who entered. But really, it's no biggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners!! I love your new background and header Sophie, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I feel so special!! lol Thanks Sophie!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.