Oh my. I am feeling SO embarrassed right now!!
In my contest, there was one Katie who entered. Somehow (and I have no idea how!), I just assumed that it was Katie from Continuing in Him (I have no idea why I thought that was her! I think the pictures look similar!). But I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!!
Turns out, the Katie who entered my contest is my OTHER fantabulous bloggy friend Katie, from Beauty Like a Kaleidoscope! Silly old me!!!
To Katie from Continuing in Him... I'm SO sorry! You won't be getting a button because you never entered (you already have a VERY lovely button anyway! :)
And to Katie from Beauty Like a Kaleidoscope.... YOU HAVE WON! :) I am totally, utterly, completely sorry!!!!!!!!
You will most definitely be getting a button. :)
To both Katie's: You are both fabulous and you both didn't deserve for this to happen to you! Again, I'm so sorry for this mix-up! I'm such a klutz that way! I hope I've set everything right, now! :)
Blessings from your very sorry and embarrassed blog friend,
Sophie :)
Ooh! haha! It's OK darling! Don't feel bad. I was a little confused when I found out 'I won your giveaway' but everything is fine. No worries Sophie dear!
ReplyDelete-Katie
The OTHER Katie is my best friend!! :)
ReplyDelete