8.30.2010

I've been tagged!!

Soooo.... I've been tagged by the lovely Samarah! :) Thanks girl! AND, in addition to being tagged, she also introduced me to B.Reith (a Christian singer/rapper... seriously, he's actually good!) and showed me where to get his EP... FREEEEE! If you want to get it too, go here to Samarah's post and the link will be there.

So let's get to the tagging!

8 Books I've Read Recently....
1.) The Bible (well, some of it!!)
2.) Lord of the Flies (it was for AP English)
3.) Redefining Beautiful by Jenna Lucado
4.) The Samantha McGregor series by Melody Carlson
5.) Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones (I LOVED that book. You should read it!)
6.) Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson
7.) The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom (I'm currently reading it.)
8.) Susie Magazine (okay, okay, I understand it's NOT a book! :)

8 Songs or Albums I Listen to All the Time...
1.) Walking on the Stars by Group 1 Crew
2.) Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's 
3.) B.Reith EP (thanks to Samarah! :)
4.) Faith, Hope, Love by Beckah Shae
5.) Falling for You by Colbie Caillat
6.) Fight Another Day by Addison Road
7.) Bulletproof by La Roux
8.) Monday Morning by Melanie Fiona

8 Things I Love...
1.) God!
2.) My family
3.) My friends
4.) My iPod
5.) Photography
6.) Music
7.) California Chicken Wraps from Applebee's!
8.) Spanish rice that my grandma makes. YUM.

8 Things I've Learned This Year...
1.) You should always, always, ALWAYS be yourself in every way.... 
2.) Depend on God 24/7.
3.) I loooove blogging!
4.) Taking a break from the computer for a week can be very therapeutic!
5.) You shouldn't just be the most committed to God when you are times of pain, He wants you all the time.
6.) I hate taking tests in public school. 
7.) How to parallel park!
8.) That family will always be there for you even when friends disappoint you.

8 New Recipes I Want to Try and Make by the End of the Year...
1.) I don't really cook... :/ but I do want to make lots of Christmas cookies and treats around that time of the year! :D

8 Favorite Online Hangouts...
1.) Blogger! :)
2.) Facebook
3.) Susie Magazine
4.) eBay
5.) YouTube
6.) Operation Beautiful (A really cool site!)
7.) Ummm.....
8.) I don't know! :/

8 Projects I Need to Work On...
1.) Getting everything ready for school (and mentally prepare myself also!)
2.) Get in shape!
3.) Work on reading my AP English novels for the year.
4.) Finish the mobile project for AP Engish.
5.) Have a consistent quiet time with God daily.
6.) Gaining more self-control.
7.) Giving my life over to God in every aspect.
8.) I don't know! haha :)

8 People I Think Should Do This...
2.) Abby
4.) Bess
5.) Maggie
7.) Hannah
8.) Katie

Remember, you can still enter my little giveaway if you'd like! Tomorrow is the last day to enter! 

So have a wonderful evening, all of you! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the song Fight Another Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B. Reith is AMAZING> I got his EP free a long time ago... I love the song Mess. :) And Go On.. haha he's awesome.

    With Love and bLessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! (: I responded here (at my blog where I can be a dork ;) http://abbyjoymirk.blogspot.com/2010/08/eeeeeeeeepppppp.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i've been tagged :D lol I'll have to find sometime to do this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun post!

    p.s. cool blog :) i'm following you now by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha I've totally learned that I love blogging too! Love the post, I can't wait to make Christmas treats too!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag! I had fun reading over your answers!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-
    =) ><>

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.