Sooo... I'm feeling creative right now. :D And I'm going to have myself a little mini teeny weeny contest. Honestly, it's not going to be grand. BUT, you can still enter if you want.
You can win a button for your blog made by the not so fabulous me. I think I'm going to give out 3 of them. All you have to do is comment on this post and tell me any one reason (or more... *wink*.. haha) why you like my blog. :) Then, whah-lah! You're entered!
So, I'll keep this contest going until...hmmm.... Sunday NIGHT. Then Monday, I will draw the 3 winners out of a hat (or.. if there are only 3 comments, those will be the lucky people!)
So, enter away my lovely Bloggy Buddies! :) (I'm hoping to get at least 3 comments! haha)
Oh, lovely! I'd love to enter.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be cliche, but one thing I like about your blog is that you are very much yourself, and I can see the real "you" in your blog. Oh, and I love your background, too. Super-cute!
~Hannah
I'd love to enter!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about your blog is the fun person who writes on it and how you encourage people to be themselves, at least that's waht I got out of it. You're blog design is super cute and it's so clean and proffessional looking. Overall, you're blog is FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY, otherwise I wouldn't have followed it. :D
I love love love the graphics, your profile picture, the pictures you post, and such :)
ReplyDeleteHere's you third comment ;)
I love quite a few things about your blog....
ReplyDeleteThe design and colors...your profile picture...your "about me"...the fact that I've gotten visitors to my own blog (Girls for God) because you added mine to your "really Awesome blogs list"...and I like the fun, creative person behind this blog. :)
I'd love to enter :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so bright and creative! and the way come across in your blogging is so genuine and real :)