8.27.2010

For Miranda... :)

This blog button is for Miranda from Miranda's World. She was wondering where to get one (I do it myself.. with help from Picnik...haha) and I was in an artsy creative mood... so I went along and just made her one! Here ya go, Miranda. :)
(If you don't like it, Miranda, please be honest. I could make you another.)

5 comments:

  1. Omigosh Sophie, this is so special!!! Thank you!!! (It really really HURTS to be honest... maybe one without the picture of the girl? But everything else I love!!!) but i still love it, sophie!!! Your're the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! So do you want me to make you another.. without the girl? (Of course, I'd have to choose another picture but that's totally okay!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.