8.29.2010

You can still enter! There's still time! :)

As some of you may know, I'm having a wee little contest... 

3 winners will win a blog button custom made by me! 

All you need to do is leave a comment on my original contest post >>here<< saying one reason you like my blog. Then, you are entered into the contest! And if you absolutely have no reasons you like my blog and still want to enter, you can still enter! Just leave a comment on that same post saying that you want to be entered. :)

So, go and enter here! The contest will end Tuesday night (the 31st). (I've decided to keep the contest going a little longer than originally planned.) Enter away, my lovelies! :) Have a super Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.