YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE.
Yes, that's right. If we want a godly husband, we need to work on being a godly girl, a godly wife-to-be. If we want him to have humility, integrity, genuine love and compassion, WE, as young ladies, need to work on these things too. Work on our inner qualities. After all, if we want our Prince Charming to be the best person for us, shouldn't we work on becoming the best person for him? Your future husband is praying for you. Think of yourself in his eyes. He wants you to become the girl God wants you to be. So why not work on that while you're waiting?

This reminded me of a post that I wrote not to long ago. It was a great reminder.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
Hey Maggie!
ReplyDeleteI totally didn't know you ever did that post, I wasn't trying to copy! Sorry if it sounds that way, I'm completely serious I didn't try to copy you!! :) I would never do that!
Blessings,
Sophie
That was a really inspiring post! Thanks for taking the time to say what's on your heart and encourage other girls with it!!
ReplyDeleteKyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com