1.) You type in the start of a phrase, such as "Why does.." or "What if.." into each of the search engine bars.
2.) See what pops up as the first suggestion in each search engine.
3.) Pick which suggestion you like best (I mean, these things can be pretty funny.) Therefore, Google or Yahoo "wins" that round. =)
Ex.)
Phrase: "Why does.."
Google: "Why does Google say Topeka?"
Yahoo: "Why doesn't he call?"
I pick Google. Hahaha.
Phrase: "What do I do"
Google: "What do I do when I'm bored?"
Yahoo: "What do I do if my iPod freezes?"
I think I pick Google again. =P
Phrase: "How do you make.."
Google: "How do you make a heart on Facebook?" (Wow, that was the top suggestion?!)
Yahoo: "How do you make a website?"
I think Google again.
Okay, I think you get it by now. But I encourage you to try this for fun! And tell me what you get! =D

P.S. I've changed my background once again. =) I just can't decide what I like best. What do you think of this one?
Neat! :-) I love googled way better than yahoo anyway. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is funny, Sophie! I'll have to try it some time:)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Hannah
hannahshangout2.blogspot.com
Haha! Thats fun. I prefer google, besides the fact Al Gore is a man guy with google.. :-/
ReplyDelete-Katie Young
Hey!!! Nice blog!!!
ReplyDelete(question- how do you get a blog signature for all your posts?)
Haha! Fun! I thought that Google and Yahoo had something going against each other, but not like a war or anything.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this post! Thanks for sharing. :-)
Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
LOL I might just have to try that sometime! I prefer Google for my search engine but Yahoo for my mail. And I LOVE your background! Your whole design, actually--it's gorgeous! (i've probably already said that...XD)
ReplyDelete(a) Google
ReplyDelete(b) Google
(c) Yahoo
Love you design,
WolfSledder
Silly silly. I must try that. :)
ReplyDelete