7.16.2010

Today's Tidbits!

Today's piece of excitement: I'm patiently... or not so patiently... waiting for my latest Susie Magazine. Ah, I love that magazine! It usually has come by now, and I'm wondering if there is a problem with my subscription, which I renewed a month or so ago... I hope not! But hop on over to Susie Magazine's website! It's awesome!

Today's quote: "Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language."  ~Henry James

Today's word: Addicted. Cuz I'm addicted to Blogger. Anyone else? Haha :)

Today's tip: Make an aspirin facial mask! Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds great! I'm want to make this!

"The “aspirin mask” is known around the world as the best do-it-yourself mask ever! It’s easy, too. Take four uncoated aspirin, put them in a bowl and mix with two teaspoons of water. The water will quickly dissolve the aspirin into a paste. 

Slather the paste onto your face with your fingers, and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Be careful to avoid the areas around your eyes and mouth. The mask might get a little crumbly, but that’s OK.
 
After 10 minutes, rinse off your aspirin mask with warm water and notice how your skin glows! The aspirin mask clears up blemishes and will even your skin tone as well.
 
You can do this one to two times a week. Beware: If you’re allergic to aspirin, this mask is not for you, as it may irritate your skin.
" (
Susie Magazine, May issue)

Today's Odd News bit: "World Cup octopus predicts next Russian president" (Oh my...)

Today's link: Okay, I've been pretty 'linky' already today because I've given you like 3 links already, but I'm gonna give you one last link! Maggie, over at Bliss, is starting an online magazine for Christian teenage girls! Go to >the official website< for more info! :)

Today's little question: Can I go to sleep now? I'm tired. hahaha :D


Today's picture: 



Awwww....I love babies!!! :)

Hope you all enjoyed Today's Tidbits! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Today's Tidbits! :) I am addicted to blogger too. [Not to mention Adam Young...] *sighs* Cool face mask thing! ;P I will have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "awww I love babies" so funny. That reminds me of the time my cousin put "I love looking at old people" as her facebook status. There was a story behind it tho. LOL

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to blogger too! It's getting pretty bad... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO addicted to computer...ESPECIALLY blogger. And, yes...I LOVE babies too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.