Here I am again, this week, ready to introduce the latest Bloggity Blogger!! And this week's wonderful Bloggity Blogger is.........................
MAGGIE from Bliss!!!!
(Click on the button and go there, right now!!! =)
Here we go with the questions!!!
------------------------------------------------
Q: First, before we start out, we want to know a little bit about you... give us 5 fun facts about yourself!!
A: 1. Strawberries are my favorite kind of fruit.
2. Maggie is my online name.
3. I watch Dora the Explorer and Blues Clues when I am sick
4. Whenever I make dessert for my family, it usually has a lot of chocolate on it or in it.
5. A "short story" to me is something that has 20 chapters. I have a hard time writing less than that because I feel like I didn't put enough detail into the story line.
Q: When did you start your fabulous blog?
A: I started my blog, Bliss, on the June 1, 2010.
Q: Why did you start your blog?
A: Well, back in the fall of 2009 I started my first blog Behind the Teen Scene. Around Febuary of this year I closed Behind the Teen Scene and really missed everything that came with blogging, so that's when I started thinking about names for a new blog around May of this year. And ta-da, then I started Bliss.
Q: What do you blog about?
A: I blog about things that God puts on my heart. It can range from when He speaks to me, things He revealed to me during Bible reading time, and posts with new pictures I have taken. Really, it kind of depends on the day.
Q: Name three of your favorite blogs (and their bloggers!)...
A: Three of my favorite blogs are:
1. Sereina's Photography (http://sereinasphotography.blogspot.com/)
2. Got Freckles (http://gotfreckles.blogspot.com/)
3. Leslie Ludy's Set Apart Girl Blog (http://www.setapartgirl.com/blog/blog.html)
Q: What is your favorite topic to blog about?
A: My personal favorite topic to blog about would have to be devotional posts. I know that is a broad topic, but I enjoy being able to share what God has been putting on my heart.
Q: Do you have any pieces of advice for new bloggers?
A: My advice for new bloggers would is to be yourself on your blog. Don't try to be any one but yourself on your blog. And commenting on other people's blogs gets more visitors to your blog.
I've decided to ask one, extra, random question per week. This week's question is.....
Q: What is your favorite dessert?
A: My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake.
Q: What do you blog about?
A: I blog about things that God puts on my heart. It can range from when He speaks to me, things He revealed to me during Bible reading time, and posts with new pictures I have taken. Really, it kind of depends on the day.
Q: Name three of your favorite blogs (and their bloggers!)...
A: Three of my favorite blogs are:
1. Sereina's Photography (http://sereinasphotography.blogspot.com/)
2. Got Freckles (http://gotfreckles.blogspot.com/)
3. Leslie Ludy's Set Apart Girl Blog (http://www.setapartgirl.com/blog/blog.html)
Q: What is your favorite topic to blog about?
A: My personal favorite topic to blog about would have to be devotional posts. I know that is a broad topic, but I enjoy being able to share what God has been putting on my heart.
Q: Do you have any pieces of advice for new bloggers?
A: My advice for new bloggers would is to be yourself on your blog. Don't try to be any one but yourself on your blog. And commenting on other people's blogs gets more visitors to your blog.
I've decided to ask one, extra, random question per week. This week's question is.....
Q: What is your favorite dessert?
A: My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake.
-------------------------------------------
Well, that sure was fun, wasn't it?! Thank you, Maggie for having a fantastic blog and for the great interview!!! And if you haven't already checked out Maggie's blog, Bliss, I really do hope you go take a look around. She's a totally amazing writer! Drop her a comment and let her know you're there! :)
Have a wonderful Wednesday, girls! :)

I love your blog!!! Can u pls follow my blogs? go to
ReplyDeletehttp://allysonarmstrong.blogspot.com
and
http://pringlesawesomeblog.blogspot.com
thnx