
Tonight I burned my tongue.
YEEEOUCH!
I know. It hurts. It was all because I jumped into things too quickly. You see, I had this delicious bowl of ravioli. Waiting just for little, ol' drooling me. I had just heated it up, and I was oh, so hungry....
I thought...
"I'm sure it won't be that hot, it'll be fine.. it'll taste so good!"
So I quickly delved into my bowl, and brought its delicious contents into my mouth.
OUCH! It was a little too hot after all.
I had burned my tongue. Now it still hurts, and I'm going to have to wait days for it to heal. I thought..."If only I would've waited a little bit longer until I would've dove in. Then it would've been perfect."
You see, this whole thing relates to staying pure until you are married. You can think..."Oh, it can't be that bad. I'm sure it'll be okay. And I really want to do it now!" But once you really "do it," it will really, truly hurt you. You will be left waiting for your heart to heal, and although in my experience above, my tongue will heal, your heart, however, will not heal completely. There will still be 'scars.' You'll be left thinking...
"If only I would've waited until marriage. Then it would've been perfect."
I'm so glad I have committed to staying pure until marriage. How about you?
Sending lots of love your way,

I am committed to staying pure in till I get married to! I am so glad there is other out there. lol Your blog is adorable Sophie. Love the background.
ReplyDelete-Katie
Good for you! It's nice to know you're not alone, right?! :) And thank you!! I really like your blog too! :)
ReplyDelete