6.30.2010

Teen Girl's Daybook


Date... Thursday, July 1! (Wow, it's July already??!)

Starting time... 12:25 p.m.

Mood... Happy... it's going to be a good day! :)

Outside my window... the sun is shining, the wind blows thru the trees, and it's going to be a wonderful 80 degrees today! (Hey, and I rhymed! haha)

I'm thinking... of swimming. My grandparents (who live ten minutes away) have a nice pool that my siblings and I swim in on a pretty regular basis. I think today is going to be a swimming day! Yippee!

I'm reading... Beyond Reach by Melody Carlson (book two in the Samantha McGregor series). I'm hooked to this book, believe me! I love it!

I'm listening to... The air. hahaha :)

I'm wearing... A purple shirt and black cotton shorts. And bare feet.

Yesterday, I... went biking for like 20 miles with my good friend... we went into town and got smoothies, chocolate, and shopped at the secondhand stores! We had a blast!

I'm excited for... delving more into my book today and soaking in the sunshine! :)

I'm sad because... I feel kinda lonely in the blogging world. I only have two followers. But ohhhh well :)

I'm hungry for... nothing! I just had lunch!

The song stuck in my head is... I know this sounds silly, but it's "When You Look Me In The Eyes" by, yes.. the Jonas Brothers. I have no idea how this came into my brain. Hahaha :D

I want... chocolate. Right now. Yummmmmmmm.

I love... my two wonderful followers right now, Bleah and Emma. Thanks girls! :)

I loathe... public bathrooms. EWWWWWWWWWWW. All I'm sayin.

This week, my goal is... to finish my Samantha McGregor book, and to possibly get more followers? haha :)

Did you finish last week's goal? Uh, I don't know what it was!! Haha :D

Finish time... 12:36 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.