So let's lay down some rules.
1.) If I choose you as the Bloggity Blogger of the Week, I will comment it in your latest post, along with a link to this exact post (so you can see what's going on).
2.) You can choose if you would like to be featured as the Bloggity Blogger. If not, just let me know, and I will pick another blogger.
3.) If you choose to be featured as the Bloggity Blogger, then I will need your e-mail address (so I can e-mail you the questions you will answer). If it's already on your blog, let me know in a comment on this post. If it is not on your blog, please comment it and I will not publish the comment, I will just use it to e-mail you the questions! Thanks! :)
4.) Once you've agreed to everything above, I will e-mail you a fairly short (not novel-sized) list of questions for you to answer.
5.) The questions I will ask will not be too personal, so don't worry, I won't be wanting to know your deepest, darkest secrets or anything. More like, "How long have you been blogging?" or "What was your inspiration to start a blog?" That kind of thing. I think you get the drift.
6.) Finally, you will be featured here on my blog as Bloggity Blogger of the Week! Yippee! :) Then you can give yourself a pat on the back! Haha :)
7.) Then after I have posted, you can post a little something on your blog that you are the current Bloggity Blogger (yes, I'm giving you permission to brag about your wonderfulness... :D). Then direct them over here to my blog!
Whew, if you just read all that, you definitely deserve to be Bloggity Blogger of the Week! ;)
Well have a wonderful Friday everyone!
Sending lots of love your way,

How cool Sophie! Great idea, traffic for your blog and to the bliggity blogger! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katie
Hey Sophie! I am new to your blog and following you. First off, I love the name of your blog! :) Secondly, this is an amazing idea! I can't wait to see who you choose every week.
ReplyDeleteI am following you blog and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.
Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
Hey Sophie, I love your blog!I found it from the comment you left at Maggie's... I'm following:)
ReplyDelete