7.04.2010

Just all around happy :)

Ahhhhhh (relaxed sigh, right there!). Have you ever had just one of those all-around happy days? (Raise your hands, people!) It's definitely been one of those for me.... let me tell you a few reasons why.

1.) It's the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day everyone! :)
2.) I just went to a great 4th of July parade, got a bit of candy, and had a ton of fun.
3.) Fireworks tonight! (Plus an awesome Dairy Queen treat, it's tradition in my family! Haha)
4.) I'm hanging with the fam! What could be better? :)
5.) I just picked up another book (Book Three) in the Samantha McGregor series. I'm obsessed with that series now, I LOVE it. Those books are just so interesting, I've always loved a good mystery.
6.) It's finally getting hot out around here! It's finally feeling like summer!!
7.) I am getting the kindest comments from people on my blog! Thank you everyone!!! :) That seriously makes my day. I couldn't survive without comments. Annnnnnd, I now have 8 followers!! Yippee!! I love you guys! Well, I should say, I love you girls! Haha :D

And last, but most definitely NOT least....

8.) God is good. :)

Well there's my bit-o-happiness for the day! What can I say? I'm just all around happy. :) Let's just all give a little contented sigh now.... ahhhh.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July to you too!! :D I'm glad you're having a wonderful day. I love your blog and I'm looking forward to reading your future posts :) Follow back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie! Thanks for following my blog!! Happy [late] Independence Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.