Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone out there knew how to change your blog font for your posts (and I'm not just talking the fonts available when you are making a draft). I know this is just a quick post, but I really would like to know. I've found some fonts over at "The Cutest Blog on the Block" under "Secrets," but they only give four fonts. If anyone could give me a link to a tutorial or something, that would be fabulous!!! Thanks!
I would e- mail {Got Freckles?} Delaney, since she does blog designs. :) Sorry I'm of no other help...
ReplyDeleteHey, Sophie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following and commenting on my blog. I'm following you back now!
I'll try to get around to doing a font-changing tutorial soon, okay? It's *really* easy, believe me:)
Blessings,
Hannah
Thanks for the help, Pearl! And thank you so much Hannah!! :) That sounds great!
ReplyDelete