1) Lightroom!
Yes, I broke down and ordered the free 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Ahhh. But the problem is, I'm not very skilled at it. Mostly, I just mess around and see what looks cool. Haha. But here are some pix I've edited so far...



2) Mini golfing!
Today, I went mini golfing! It's really fun. I love all the little obstacles you have to golf around. But let's get to the point here... I stink at it. Yes, I'm a horribly bad mini golfer. Lovely. I wish that I was better!
3) Biking!
Yesterday I went biking with an old friend I haven't seen in like 3 years! :) She lives in Montana and that's really far away and her family rarely visits. But this week, they came up for a visit! And we get to hang out! So we went biking around a whole lake, and then stopped at DQ. It was really fun.
4) Packing!
We're starting to pack our suitcases, because this weekend, we are going on a week-long trip! To Wyoming! We're going to Yellowstone too! I'm pretty excited. My family and I are going with my grandma, and my grandma's brother lives in Wyoming, so we're also going to be visiting them. It's going to be fun, I'm really looking forward to it.
5) Bible Study/Choir!
Tonight, my sister and I are going to our first night of girls' Bible study/choir. I'm pretty excited about it. We're going to have a game night, have snacks, have a Bible study, and start learning a song or two. Sounds cool! I hope it goes well.

I love those pics. The last time I went mini golfing, I got stunk behind the ear by a big red wasp. LoLz luckily I had my friend Micah to run me over to Mr. Redgie!
ReplyDeleteHey Sophie,
ReplyDeleteI must say I'm loving this background SO much. I may have to try it some time, too! =) But, don't worry...not anytime very soon so you won't have to worry about being blog twins. =) Thanks again for featuring me as your first Bloggity Blogger, even though soon after that I went a little crazy in very honest posting, but anyways...
Love,
-Bess-
Nice pics! You can email me at orledanda@verizon.net!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep practicing! You will even see improvement tomorrow on your photoshop skills! The first one has to be my favorite though!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your vacation! Be sure to bring back pictures...ok? Oh, and share them with us. :-)
Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfidningmybliss.blogspot.com
I like the second one and believe me! I'm not so good at golfing! :( I know how you feel. My best friend moved to a long place away from where I live. Hey, that's funny, she's in montana for a trip now! Have fun!
ReplyDelete