7.18.2011

the one about loveliness {guest post by Jocee}

{I was supposed to post this yesterday, and I was going to send Sophie an email saying I couldn't do it on Sunday, and I *thought* I sent it to her, but it didn't go through. So, I'm posting it *late* today. I'd also like to thank Sophie for letting me guest post on this lovely-happy blog of hers!!!}
lovely - delightful for beauty, harmony or grace
*WARNING: the word {lovely} is going to be used alot in this post*
*sigh* Isn't life just lovely? Don't you just adore it? Isn't it dandy? Okay...so maybe your life is average. You know, wake up, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, or maybe even summer school! Well, if you aren't quite to the lovely-happy-life stage yet, why don't you aspire to be lovely? You don't have to wake up singing with the bluebirds like Cinderella and Giselle, but you can take little steps to make your days worthwhile. 
Maybe you could have a cup of tea in the morning...
Maybe read over some stories you've written as a child, smile and think how cheesy they were, and maybe you'd get inspired to start writing them all over again....
Maybe you can go outside and take some pictures...
Maybe you could pick some fresh berries and hide them from your sister so she won't pelt them at you and you'd have berry blood all over your face and it WOULD CAUSE YOU MUCH PAIN!!!!! *sigh*
Maybe you should paint your nails while listening to Brooke Fraser....
Maybe you should eat a cupcake!! Because eating a cupcake a day make the lovelies all say "hey!" {random, I know}
Maybe you can go on the porch and watch the sunset. Have a glass of fruit punch {or Kool-Aid for that matter} and just ponder. Ponder your day....ponder anything. *sigh* I just love that word "ponder", lol. 
Just some small steps towards being lovely. I mean, who wouldn't want to be lovable? You know? 
I hope you enjoyed this post, but I haven't told you who I am, have I? FORGET ABOUT THE POST TITLE! 
me: dark amber brown eyes, brown hair, dreams with emerald green eyes, sees life the color vintage, cupcake enthusiast, lover of British accents, left-handed, traditional coca-cola bottle lover, lavender vanilla bubble baths, sea shell collector, avid believer in Narnia, Wonderland and Middle Earth, dictionary reader, quill and ink writer, profound quote creator, despiser of capital letters, your personal imagination station, inspired by rainy days, aspiring photographer, bubble blower.
Still haven't guessed yet? Well, here's something that might click:
Cupcakes and dictionaries are the raddest combination ever. Yes, yes they are. 


2 comments:

  1. This post was, well...lovely! ( I know,cheesy :))

    Love,
    tinyheart

    http://apieceofmyheart-tinyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your random Jocee, but thats what makes you extra awesome.;) Lovely post, dear!<3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.