7.16.2011

Le Ramblings of a Saturday morning.

I really have been a terrible blogger this past week. I'm really sorry guys. :/ My week has mostly consisted of chilling outside at my grandma's pool... because the weather has been amazing...

...no, this is not my grandma's pool. I WISH. :D

I also had my Behind the Wheel Driver's Training session... for the third time... only one left then I can get my license! :)


I learned parallel parking and corner backing. ICK. :/

I've been obsessing over Mat Kearney's new CD.... Young Love....
No, it hasn't even been released yet. Hah.


I love this guy's music. Can't wait for this CD!

Oh, and I also got a WeHeartIt account. It is amazing. Such beautiful, inspiring, adorable pictures on there.... Like these....








Yup. I'm obsessed. You can find my "hearts" here.

If any of you have a WeHeartIt account, you should follow me, and I'll follow you!!! :)

Oh, and starting tomorrow, through Friday, July 22nd, I'm going to be gone at CAMP!!! :O

yes, that is Twiggy with a gasping face.  :P
GASP! Well never fear, because I've got some amazingly lovely guest posters to keep you from getting bored next week! They are going to do a fantastic job, I just know it! :)

Also, I'm going to turn comment moderation off, so please BE NICE!! :)

See you on next Saturday! (Which is also... MY BIRTHDAY! YES!) :D
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at camp girlyy! And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! :-D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, im a new follower on your blog...great blog girl! please check out mine go to http://www.saffssanctury.blogspot.com and follow it! as i havent got many followers :(
    blessings and love from above
    Saff

    email:sofiawilson@live.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.