6.25.2011

Beauty can always be found, even in the little things...

 Last week, my family and I went to a state park about half an hour from where I live. We went to go biking and have a picnic... It's always such fun when we go. And every time we do visit, I'm always reminded of God's wonderful creation. It's so lovely to see the little details of the world. Oftentimes we overlook those the most. There's nothing like photography to help you realize the beauty of nature, even in the little things. I love trying and trying to snap the perfect shot. However, that doesn't always work out of course. ;) Here are some of the shots that I snapped!!

 The little precise lines in a leaf amaze me.

Dragonflies... Gorgeously colored, tiny and magical.

 A mini flower with crisp white, geometric petals...

A dying leaf... it may be brown, but it's still beautiful.

 Pinecones are infinite in number but each one is a little different, just like people. :)

I love the intricate detail of this mossy stump.

 LOOK!-- a family of baby turtles resting on a nearby log.

It was so lovely to go there. And I feel proud to have captured some of the most little, gorgeous things in God's world. Even though in reality, those things are countless...

Sophie

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful pictures. We oftentimes miss God's beauty in the little things and amazingly complex intricate designs. It is refreshing to take a look at His creation and just say...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you notice beauty in every thing:) you kinda inspired me to try photography.hohoho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog, Sophie :D :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is good! What camera do you use? What's your favourite aspects of photography- nature?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.