3.12.2011

Here's a giveaway!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

SO... as some of you may know, my little sister, Arianna, has a fairly new blog (I think she's had it a few months? I dunno.) called "These are a few of my Favorite Things." Anyway, she's having a giveaway on her blog in honor of getting 50 followers! There's like a bunch of different things you can win, including 3 blog designs (from different designers!). Anyway, she would really like some people to enter it, otherwise she has to remove the contest!! :( Anyway, I would personally be happy and I know she would be thrilled if you entered. Here's the >giveaway post< on Arianna's blog.

Happy Saturday everyone! :D

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.