Welcome to Today's Tidbits! I made up this little feature of my own that I will do every once in a while... whenever I feel like it. Maybe every week, every other week, or possibly every month! Well, enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
Today's piece of excitement: So... I have my Bloggity Blogger of the Week! Yippee! But I'm not telling you who it is.... you will have to be kept in suspense for a day or two.... :) I just recieved her answers to my questions....so get ready for an awesome feature coming up soon, with a very awesome blogger!!! -----------------------------------------------------------
Today's quote: "You can't say to God, 'I love You,' and then look at your parents and say, 'Eat worms and die!' " --Greg Speck on obedience, in the book Living for Jesus Beyond the Spiritual High.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today's word: Sophisticated! I love that word!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today's tip: Be yourself. Why not show others the person you were meant to be?
---------------------------------------------------------
Today's Odd News bit: "Italian motorists steal euro10,000 ($12, 580) in coins"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today's link: Christa Taylor modest clothing company!!!! :) Her clothes are adorable! Go here to look!! --------------------------------------------------------------
Today's little question: What is your favorite Disney movie? I personally like Cinderella. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today's picture: a lovely blue rose!


I love that picture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome meme Sophie! I love the way your post looks! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see your bloggity blogger!
--Katie--
haha this is really cool! check out my blog
ReplyDeleteskyeroaringthunder.blogspot.com
What a darling idea!!!=) I just found your blog through Bess's Blog and fell in love with it!haha
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings
Josie