7.06.2010

I've finally found it! :D

I am very happy right now!!! :) I was looking around on Awel Prince's design blog, Inspired Designs Studio, and finally found a tutorial to getting Century Gothic, the font I've been looking for!! :)  Here is the tutorial, if anyone else wants it. :) Thanks Awel!

P.S. Just a shout out to Hannah... thanks so much for offering to do a tutorial on this, but it looks like you probably won't have to anymore! That is, unless other girls want to know how! Thanks anyway Hannah! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you found what you were looking for! Awel's designs are awesome, aren't they? ;)

    I'm so glad Three Top Tips was helpful for you! You seem to be starting out well with your blog. :) I'm really liking all of your posts so far!

    Blessings,
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm so happy that I found it! Awel's designs are indeed awesome. :)

    Thanks for so much doing Three Top Tips, Melody! And thank you! :) I'm glad you like it!

    With love,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found it! I spent FOREVER looking for this tutorial last year, but I guess it was removed, because I looked for it the other day for you but couldn't find one(:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.