7.12.2010

Miscellany Monday!

It's Miscellany Monday!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1.) I love Snapfish.
I am currently in the process of ordering pictures on Snapfish.com. They have the awesomest deal ever...

50 PRINTS FOR 50 PENNIES!

Yes, peoples, they are having a killer sale. Go to Snapfish's website and order.

2.) I love Weddings.
Last weekend, my family and I went to my cousin's wedding. It was held outside by a lake, and it was super hot out. But it was an adorable wedding, and everything went well. Wait, I take that back. One thing went wrong. The punch bowl (my sister and younger cousin were serving the punch), broke. And it wasn't their fault! My sister noted how it looked like the bowl was leaking. My mom picked it up to see underneath, and WHOOSH, the bowl broke, and red cranberry punch spilled everywhere. Don't worry, the story turns out
good: they got another bowl. :)


3.) I love my Followers.
I am really loving my followers right now. Yes, all 20 of them. They are just so super duper wonderful, I mean, who really wants to read all of my random ramblings??? Anyway, I'm so thankful for them. Otherwise, I would feel so lonely that I'd wilt away with all the sadness in the world... just kidding! :)

4.) I love Grandmas.
Really, who doesn't think that Grandmas are one of the coolest beings here on earth? I just saw my grandma this weekend, and was happy because I only get to see her every few months, because we live about 3 hours away. I love my both of grandmas. They are so nice, so sweet, and yes, sometimes they spoil me. :) I love you, my dear Grandma's!

5.) I love Free Stuff.
I love free stuff. Especially free blog stuff. Especially free blog backgrounds. And yes, today I found a new (well, it's new to me) site to get backgrounds. It's called Aqua Poppy Designs. They have pretty cute backgrounds (note: they don't have headers). So go, and check out the awesomeness over there!

Have a wonderfully Miscellaneous Monday, girls!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting 20 followers Sophie!! Thank you for letting me now about snapfish.com, I will check it out. Sounds awesome.
    I love, love, love your new background!
    -Katie♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.