6.29.2010

New blogger here. Any ideas?

Soooo... as you all probably know, I'm fairly new to the blogging world... haha. :) As I look at everyone's blogs, they are all really awesome. I was wondering if anyone would want to comment and give me some tips or ideas for blogging, or something like that. Any tips will do! I just wanted to see if you girls had any ideas or good words of wisdom for me. :) Thanks a bunch!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not a blogger, but I know I would rather read a blog that has pictures on it. Just a thought... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, thanks for the tip Haley! :) I don't really want to be all public online by having pictures of my family and me, but I suppose I could take pictures of other things! I do like photography.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.