6.29.2010

Bleah's Blog Parade!


I'm taking part in Bleah's blog parade!
---------------------------------
Justin Beiber or Adam Young?
Neither... :P
-------------------------------
Prince of Peace or Lord of Lords (trick question)?
Lord of Lords!
---------------------------------
Peaches or Apricots?
Peaches! Yummy!
-----------------------------------
Blogger or Facebook?
Hmmm. That's a toughie. I like both equally...
---------------------------------------
MySpace or Twitter?
Twitter (even though I have neither one of them!)
------------------------------------
Computers or Cell Phones?
Computers are awesome!!
------------------------------------
Dating or Waiting?
Waiting. :)
---------------------------------------
Peaches and Cream or Strawberry Shortcake
I LOVE Strawberry Shortcake!!
---------------------------------------
Stripes or Polka Dots?
Stripes....
--------------------------------------
Pink or Blue?
I like many different funky shades of blue!
---------------------------------------
Black or White?
White is cleaner, fresher, happier!
--------------------------------------
Skirts or Shorts?
I really like shorts.
------------------------------------------
Jeans or Slacks?
Jeans, they're more comfy.
------------------------------------------
Sneakers or Flats?
I do like flats a lot...
-------------------------------------------
Sandels or Flip Flops?
Flip Flops all the way! :)
---------------------------------------
Once Upon A Time or The End?
The End!
----------------------------------------
History or Mathematics?
Well I don't really like either... haha... but I guess history is okay!
------------------------------------------
Awards or Tags?
Both are sweet!
-----------------------------------------
Ballet or Soccer?
I'd say probably soccer...
-----------------------------------------
Keyboard or Pen and Paper?
Definitely keyboard. It takes me so much quicker!! haha :D
------------------------------------------
E-mail or Handwritten Letters?
E-mail!!
-----------------------------------------
Candles or Flashlights?
Flashlights, because you don't need to have matches to start one! :D
-------------------------------------------
TV or Books?
Both.
-----------------------------------------
Action or Romance?
Romance... as long as it's not inappropriate, if you know what I mean..
-----------------------------------------
Cats or Dogs?
Dogs!!
-----------------------------------------
More Questions or Stop Now?
Aw man! :D Well I guess stopping would be okay.. :)
----------------------------------------
I'll stop now. :) Okay!
And now for the rules...
----
~Answer all of the questions on your blog with the icon~
-----
~Send me a link of the post you've done about this parade~
~Link it back to me and tell your followers to link it back to the both of us (you and me)~
------
~Make sure your followers link back to you, me, and themselves.~
~Tell your followers to give you the link to their blog and then tell me how many of your followers have done it~
------
~Ask your followers to do the same and let me know again~
-----
Bleah is trying to get 100 people to do this... once she reaches 100 she's going to do a giveaway of somesort to celebrate the beginning of the school year!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for doing this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog... I really do, I'm following it.
    I was just wondering, how did you find me?
    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Bleah, that was a cool idea you had! :) Oh and thank you!! I totally love your blog as well (and I'm a follower of yours too)!! I think I found your blog because some other girl had a link on hers, I can't quite remember who though. Haha :)

    ~Sophie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog layout and background BTW... its so pretty. Those are some of my favorite colors, and they look so nice together.

    So how long have you been blogging?

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    I've been blogging I guess about a week now. I've had relatives with blogs before and they've looked really fun, so I decided to start one!

    How about you? How long have you been blogging? Do you have any tips for me? :)

    ~Sophie~

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.