6.26.2010

Nancy Drew!

Oh yes, it's Nancy Drew. My favorite fictional heroine. She's extremely brave, fun, kind, and her mystery solving skills are top notch. And, to add to all this, her style is adorable! I really do like vintage things, and her style reflects that. She's so cute. I'm actually reading one of her books right now... *blush*... but what can I say? She's amazing! ;) And her books still entertain me! I know I sound kiddish, but I don't really mind.... :-)

Isn't this stuff adorable? So cute! I really like the color yellow in the jacket, and I LOVE the skirt! Ooh, and just look at those pretty tan pumps! Nancy Drew's style is just so cool, I wish I could BE her... just kidding. :) So I've concluded that awesomeness, in a nutshell, IS Nancy Drew.

3 comments:

  1. Sophie-
    I love your blog!! I also like to read Nancy Drew books. I think your blog background and header are absolutely amazing! God Bless!

    Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Sophie. :) Your layout is very cute. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I've heard so much about Nancy Drew lately that I decided I had to check her out. A few weeks ago, I bought a 1950s copy of the first book of the series at Goodwill. But because of school, I haven't got the chance to read it yet.

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.