6.28.2010

Current reads!

Hello everyone! I love reading. A great thing to do when you're bored in the summertime. :) I've read some pretty awesome books, so far! Here's a few of my current favorites....


...ANYTHING by Jenny B. Jones. Seriously, anything by her is fabulous!! I've read most of her Katie Parker Production series, and I'm now into her Charmed Life series! I heard she has a fairly new book, "Just Between You and Me"! I'm totally gonna read that one too! And she has a blog! Check it out here...

---------------------------------------------------------------

... I am really loving the "Hollywood Nobody" series by Lisa Samson. It's about a girl named Scotty who lives with her TV-Food Stylist-mother in an RV, traveling from movie set to movie set! And get this, Scotty has her own blog in the book! It's pretty cool. :) But you should really check it out! A good summer read...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess that's it for now. I'll post back another time once I've found more favorite current reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.