Some of you might remember me as Sophie, the girl from the blog Free to Be Me.
That was a year ago, at least.. I mean, I barely posted a year ago, mostly because life has its challenges and its busyness that takes away from the time that could be used for blogging.
Well I decided to come back. I'm going off to college in the fall, so I'm not sure how committed I will be able to be to this blog... Nevertheless, I feel like a blog is sort of an online journal, somewhere you can vent (to a certain extent), share your favorite experiences, share your wisdom and your opinions on things happening in life.
I want this summer to be a time where I can fully come to grasps with who I am. I love the way you can express yourself via blogging, it's like sharing bits and pieces of your soul with the world.
I know, I know. You've all heard this before. But I wanted to introduce myself to you. Again. After a year's hiatus, I am back.
My name's Grace.
Yeah yeah, I know... you're probably thinking... Sophie? Grace? Huh? But honestly, I think revealing my name allows us to bond just a little bit more.
In case you want to know more about me, I'd love to just fill you in now, as long as we're here.
I'm a recent high school graduate, and I'll be going off to college in the fall to pursue a degree in occupational therapy.
I'm a barista... No not a bartender. I make coffee. I bet you're thinking, "Oh man, another coffee addict on our hands..." Nope. Well, sorta. I defy the odds by not liking brewed coffee whatsoever. I enjoy mochas, macchiatos, and other frilly drinks, but when it comes down to it, I'm not a hardcore coffee fanatic. I couldn't possibly down black coffee, even though I work at a coffee shop. I guess you could say that's an interesting fact about me.
I like music. Lalalala. I'm always singing or humming something, and it's not unusual for Pandora or iTunes to be popped up on my laptop screen on a regular basis.
I like shoes. Last week I lost ONE of my favorite sandals. Not both of them, just one. I'm so sad.
I like making lists. For example, this one.
I like Pinterest (who doesn't?). With the number of pins I have, I should honestly never be bored. However, I still get bored. *Facepalm.*
I like the color mint green... but I don't like mints.
I love Jesus. He's the spring in my step, the peanut to my butter, the water to my fall. He's what brings me to life, who holds me together, who counsels my steps on the journey to becoming who I'm meant to me.
I hope you've enjoyed a second introduction from myself... And I also hope you don't think I'm crazy. Thanks for all your understanding, my dearests! And last of all... I think I'm going to sign off in honor of my new blog title. Let me know what you think!
Sincerely, me.

It is very nice to meet you, Grace. ;)
ReplyDeletex