8.18.2011

And I thought summer wouldn't be busy...

Okay, so I'm officially pathetic. I haven't blogged in.... hmm, too long to count, let's just say FOREVER. I'm sorry you guys.

My life has been very busy busy. Just a few things I wanted to drop by ya'll...

1.) A HUUUGE thanks to my amazing guest posters who posted the week that I was at Bible camp. Camp was lovely, and so were my guest posters. I hope you enjoyed them. I love you guys!!!



2.) I am officially licensed. Haha, for like a month now! :P I just haven't been blogging so I haven't been able to tell ya'll! It feels so good to be free! :D



3.) School starts in 3 weeks. SWEEEET. not....



4.) I'm in love with the website "WeHeartIt." It's addicting, I just love looking at lovely pictures. (:






And in honor of Jocee from Cupcake Dictionary, who has been very inspiring to me these last few weeks... Her posts always cheer me up and are very fun to read. (: Anyway, in honor of Jocee, here is a cupcake, and a dictionary! (:



Have a lovely day, my sweet readers! (:

Sophie
P.S. All photo credits go to WeHeartIt.com (:

5 comments:

  1. You should pin all your WeHeartIt photos to Pinterest! If you need an invite, I'd be happy to send one to you! The Pinterest invites take over 24 hours :P

    Congratulations on getting your license!!! I get my Learner's in less than 2 months!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwll!!!! Thank you, darling!! How sweet are you!??!!? I wanna eat those cupcakes so much, and that dictionary is just divine :D *And* the cupcake is my favorite flavor, too. Great post, dearie. And while you're driving around, pick me up so we can go SHOPPPINGGGGGG!!!! As London Tipton says it :P ;) :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your license!! Whoot whoot! I got mine about a month or so ago as well and am loving it! :-D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to slide down that cupcake... and then eat it. :D
    Liz♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie,
    I love your blog! It is so fun and creative! Did you get the title from Francisca Battistelli's song? If so, it's one of my favorites!
    Keep up the great work,
    Gabrielle

    P.S. I write a Christian art and inspiration blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.