6.10.2011

Sweet, sweet summertime.

Every year, the time comes to say goodbye to school. So now, I must bid my sophomore year farewell... 

But at the same time, after every goodbye, there is a new hello.
In this case...
I'd like to say hello to summer.

Hello waking up to the sunrise...
via


 Hello sunshine...
via

 Hello swimming...
via

Hello girl time...
via
Hello days at the beach...
via

Hello ice cold, refreshing lemonade...
via

Hello sprinkler on a hot day...
via

Hello summer fruits...
via

Hello cool sunglasses...
via

Hello freshly-cut wildflowers...
via

Hello bicycle...
via
Hello summer nights...
via

 Hello campfires...
via

Hello spontaneity...
via

Hello joy..
via

Hello happiness...
via

 I hope you're all having a fantastic summer so far..
and well, if you're still in school, I hope you're having a great time there too! :)


Sophie 








































4 comments:

  1. thank you for this post, Sophie!!! It totally reminded me of all the reasons I LOVE summer. :)

    hope your summer is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Yes, hello summer. *another sigh*
    I just adored this post. It was awesome!! :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Sophie! Such a lovely post! <3

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect deptiction of summer.



    ♥florecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so feel free to leave them! Please keep them clean, though.